? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 24, 2009

Still Struggling~

The Orientation will be ended by next week and yet, I got only 25 signatures... Sad T_T But I was quite fortune because eventually I got Adeline's signature, the EXCO, with full valid. 100 % valid! Cheerful! Thank God I got the first EXCO's sign with 100% valid!

5 more EXCO's sign to be taken... Haiz... Is harder than FLY! For example Yii Yang, the chairman, asked me to find out his TWO seniors when he was a prefect ( Form 2 ) and probationary librarian ( Form 3 )... He gave me the hint, but the hint can't help me much because the hint is his seniors were gratuated and 1 year older than him... Definitely I know his seniors were gratuated, the only problem is how to find both of them? Haiz... Headache!

I don't want to write more... I am very tired of that Orientation... Sometimes I really wanted to give up but I don't do so eventually. And now, I am very worry that somebody may BACKSTAB or betray me in order to reach their aim. I really care about it! Some of the peoples' attitude are corrupted, they will do whatever when they want to get something, and I really hope nobody will betray me!

Now I gotta decorate my Orientation Form... Bye for now...

~Approaching to PMR~

Signing off,
Choon Yung, 1526, 24 Apr

^ ^

0 comments: