? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 11, 2009

So Embarrassing!

Today I got tuition and this is the first time I got tuition on Saturday. In order to catch up whatever I haven learnt, I was FORCED to attend the tuition class today. It was quite gruelling because I finished ALL subjects in ONE day from 1.15 pm until 6.15 pm. Many peoples today and the class was very active compared to Tuesday and Thursday...

Very unfortunate because an embarrassing event was happened upon me... The event was happened when I entered the WRONG class!!! I entered FORM 2's CLASS!!! ARGGHH...!!! So embarrassing when the clerk told me that the class I entered is a Form 2 class! At that moment, I really wanted to find a hole and hide my face from being seen by other peoples. Haiz... I shouldn't be blamed because this was the first time I had tuition on Saturday, I didn't know where is the class and I also didn't know that the class was different from Tuesday and Thursday... So embarrassing... so frustrated... My face was turned red immediately and EMO...

This shouldn't happened upon me! I hope I will not repeat it again! MUST NOT!

0 comments: