? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 4, 2009

My First Duty

While I was undetermined that either I should attend the Detention Class(DC) or just ignore it. Finally I made a smart decision, attend the stupid DC for 10 minutes because duty will began at 2.15 pm approximately. And also I found that I was fortunate enough because the prefects in-charge of this DC were kind, and I was allowed to leave earlier. For this, I really want to thank God because I could attend for my duty on time.

The ambiance in the library was quite silent. While waiting for my senior, I was instructed to patrol at the front part of the library, to ensure that the students remained in silent. Luckily some of the students obeyed me and did not make me embarrassed. But the Form 6 students really making me angry because they were noisy enough and a girl wad laughing coarsely, really offensive to me.

Then came my senior, a Form 4 Librarian named Yee Eu Jin. Somebody said that he is a good person while somebody said that he is really a bad and arrogant or LC guy. I don’t know. As long he treats me good and gives me enough guidance , I will appreciate him. The EXCO, Jon Mun was good and the DL, Kar Lok also treated the probationary librarians very well...

Frankly, I had a bit jealous of Mun Yew because he got a good and nice senior. His senior gave him everything including the pledge. But my senior...? No need say la, sure is a lazy guy...

One thing made me astonished and excited is the senior librarians are not so serious when they are out of duty. Instead, they asked me to go in the office room and chatting with me by using Mandarin. They were no different from a gangster because they talked extremely loud and some bad words were coming out from their mouth especially the chairman, Yii Yang. My senior also like that. Good or bad? I felt good la because talking Mandarin is more easier to communicate with some of the seniors...LOL...Librarians are not as EMO as the SCHOOL PREFECTS!

The time reached exactly at 4.30 pm. The duty will be ended after 15 more minutes. In that time, I helped to rearrange the books on the bookshelf according to the colour stickers. The job was quite easy and I was able to finish it ‘perfectly’. Finally, I was instructed to throw the rubbish and yet, my first duty day was declared as SUCCESS!
I was so relief...!

Whether my performance satisfying the EXCOs or not, I was quite satisfied for my first duty. And yet, hope the next duty will be proceed favorably. I believe that I will not been kicked out before Combined Board's Day(CBD). LOL! But not means that I will be kicked out! I will SUCCESS! I BELIEVE!!!


My Librarian Life is just like the rainbow... It will be very colourful...very successful....

GOD BLESS ! *

0 comments: