? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 17, 2009

Orientation

The Librarian Orientation had started since Monday and eventually I got the EXCO's signature on Wednesday. The first signature in my orientation form is Soon Khen's one... It was quite difficult for me to get his signature, you know how? He asked me to buy his PMR exercise and reference books but not forced me to buy... Eventually I had decided to buy 3 books from him for only RM10... The books are quite new and finally he gave me his signature... 100 % valid... Nice one! He is the first person who signed for me on my orientation form... So God bless! Thank you Soon Khen!

I was struggled to get the signature of the seniors... The second day I got the senior's signature easily but I was challenged when Chee Yung's sister gave me the tasks that I couldn't do them such as singing and the situation became worse when she asked me to DANCE and SING! Walau A! Definitely I said NO. Finally she asked me to belanja her brother, Chee Yung... I agreed and got the signature from her but had no valid yet... Chee Yung, I will belanja you eat ice-cream, don't know your sister accept ornot? Haha ^^

And today I got Adeline's signature ! So happy because she is the EXCO... She is the first EXCO who signs for me... God bless! And next I will be trying to get signature from Kin Yang, Fleming and Samuel Das... They are all EXCOs...


~Parts of my Orientation Form~

First page of Orientation Form
Pledge has a lot of mistakes...


Nice? Creative? :P

Adeline's column




Beautiful? ^^


How it looks like?

Still got other parts but haven decorate yet...I will decorate them soon...

Currently I got 12 signatures only... SAD T_T

I will struggle, never give up!

GOOD LUCK & GOD BLESS! CHOON YUNG!!!

0 comments: