? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 6, 2009

OH MY GOD!

Now I only realize that be a librarian is so toilsome and inconvenient. The CBD, looked like a small small matter, is making all of us insane or even unpleasant. We are quite stressful for this CBD. The CBD will influence our board's honour and the good name, those who bring down the reputation of the Librarian's Board will definitely SACKED! I think. I do not want to be the guy who are being sacked. In order to maintain my status, I am FORCED to sacrify the tuition class and stay back for the training as the preparation of CBD.

My time is occupied by the training. But, in order to become a librarian, I will not voice my unpleasant feeling. I will accept it without any gumble and perform my BEST...

Now I just want to pray the Lord, hope our performance will proceed favorably... So I can concerntrate on my studies again. Do not forget, there are the Intervensi in April! Be study hard...

0 comments: