? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I am Back!

It is May now. Have you do your revisions?

Frankly tell you, I have not prepare to revise yet. I was very busy and my time are being occupied by some of the inconvenient matters such as the orientation of librarians, as always I said, the KKG, and also the school homeworks. Majority of my time is occupied by the KKG and I am really tired most of the time. The plenty of works are irritating me, and they make me couldn't take a good sleep and indirectly cause me feel sleep during the class.

PMR is getting nearer and nearer... I can't imagine how fast is my heartbeats when the PMR is just around the corner... 3 days before the PMR, I don't know whether I have prepared everything and able to answer every questions on the test papers with smiling face. I don't know.

I didn't blogging for a meanwhile because I am really busy...

A very interesting event--A new club is appeared in our class... Haha ^^ is Japanese Club... Is that monotonous or interesting? Haha!

I am one of member of it...

Can the club exists forever... Hah! I know that I am dreaming, a very ridiculous dream...

Mother's Day is around the corner, don't know what present should I give to my mum... Haiz...

PMR countdown -- 156 days

Bye for now!

Signing off,
Choon Yung, 1635, 5 May






0 comments: