? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 13, 2009

Orientation Start!

The librarian orientation is starting by this week and we are given 3 weeks to get the signiture from all the seniors... so inconvenient...I only worry about how the seniors will ask me to do when I want to get their signiture. My friends who were the former junior libarians said that the seniors will give unreasonable task before you succeed to gain their signiture... Walao! Hope I will not face this problem, pray the Lord...

Today I got my probationary tag... Satisfied... Just hope my tag will not disappear from my uniform until I become the senior librarian... that's mean I hope I wouldn't be sacked... I will do the best, THE BEST!!!

So sad to hear that the KKG must be submitted by the end of this month, 30 April. My class not even start to discuss about that and yet, we got the panduan and do ourselves without guidance from teacher... Haiz, our teacher will be absent and he will coming back on 16 April...

Man Utd chicken again... So lucky scored by the youngster Kiko again... But anywhere, I believe Liverpool will get the champion of EPL this season!
YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!

GOD BLESS! LIVERPOOL FC

0 comments: