? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

UPDATED~ 18 March 2010

Do you know how priceless is a hug? Have you ever hug your very love ones with your whole heart, or just wanna flaunt. Hug is meaningful, it brings hopes. The people around you needs a hug, especially your dearest and beloved parents who have made a lot of sacrifices on us, and do not ever neglect your siblings. When the appropriate time comes, do give them a very genuine hug.

"Your astounding achievements have motivated me to work harder." As you know SPM results were just released last Thurday, a week ago. Seeing the straight A's students, I can really feel their happiness, their efforts before the big exam were finally paid off. For me, my target is 8A, seriously, I do not have such high ability to conquer Malay Language and Additional Mathematics, sounds pessimistic but I will definitely to set to my studies with a will. After the sweet memory of PMR, now is the time for me to pursue for a higher bondary.

Time flies with just a blink of eyes, the seemingly endless one-week-holiday gonna end within 4 days. What have I done? NOPE! Oral text still remain untouched, Physics Peka still remain untouched, Chemistry report still remain untouched... Still have how many works that still remain untouched?! I dunno, maybe still have a large amount. Most importantly do not burn the midnight oil on Sunday night.

This Saturday I will go to school, with Thomas, Chi Way and Philip. Having work to do.

Do enjoy the holiday and good luck.

0 comments: