? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 22, 2010

Today isn't a BAD day~

Well, today is not a BAD day as I expected before that. Moral, Literature In English and BC papers were returned back, sad and simultaneously happy. Sad because of poor Moral marks, really poor, sucks, do not want to say it anymore. Happy because got A for BC, B+ for Literature In English.

Satisfied? Not really satisfied. No A+, only got A and A-, B+. So sad. I admit I am not that smart, but also can not be labelled as SUCKS.

Unexpectedly, BM paper was not returned, teacher was telling us about the long journey ahead us. Firstly, we undergone UPSR and flying colours we got. Next, PMR. Also flying colours we got. After that, SPM, flying colours again? Hey! cy are you day-dreaming? Seriously I have no such high ability to conquer Add Maths and BM. But, one thing can be sure is, I will definitely strive the best, A+ for BM and Add Maths is not a problem.

Orientation starts. I've gave 3 free signs, but not full valid. Eh! Probates! Decorate my column first only come find me! OKAY?

Today isn't a BAD day.

0 comments: