? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 25, 2010

UPDATED 25 MARCH 2010

Those gossips are really irritative, sometimes. But you must understand it, if not life will not going on peacefully. Sometime we really need to understand it, we are man, we are human, we are mature. Whoever acts like a kid will definitely eliminated from the society where you can see how realistic and cruel is the world. Such a realistic world we have, a little bit of mistakes or misbehaviors might influence your future, indeed, you will be totally out. Silly mistakes kill you!

I manage to get A for Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Unbelievable. Before that I thought I can only get a lousy B+ for both Physics and Chemistry. But, it ends up with a great surprise. Actually I do not like Physics, if have a choice, I will rather give up Physics. For me, Biology and Chemistry are my favorite subjects. Somehow I feel that I like Add Maths rather than Maths.

If the circumstances allow, who wants to be an audience? Beckham, I will support you forever, you are the captain! The king!


0 comments: