? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 29, 2010

Sleepy

As always, Monday is the day when I am hardly wake up from sleep. After enjoying the two-day breaks, my mind and soul have already gone somewhere, maybe in the heaven or wherever that makes me overjoyed. Life must be enjoyable, enjoy as high as possible, as you can, out of our limitation, it does not matter! Most importantly, BE HAPPY! Life is so short, try to ask yourself, how many 10 years you got in your whole life? 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8...? Will you exceed 100? Yes you might, nobody knows this. You might become the oldest man in the world, can even break the current world record, make the history, bring honour to the country, to your family, to yourself! Who knows this?

Today is the first day of Religious Emphasis week, it has became our school's culture and it is held annually. Guess what? Nothing special happened. I sat and just listened to the speaker, do not even know what was he talking as I never concentrate, so sleepy. Kept on talking with Chee Yang, to avoid me fall sleep.

My mission has successfully PASS! I pass all my subjects, including BM. Got A, A-, B+, B and D... D for BM, damn sad.

0 comments: