? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 26, 2010

Fatigued~

I really can not withstand the hot wheather, just like I am being roasted, the feeling is hard to described, somehow the body temperature rises tremendously, just like having severe fever or dengue.

Ironically, my name does not exist in the list of 100m. I participate the 200m and 4x100m race. Both also got number 2. At first I had already accelerate, but decelerate when approaches to the end point and as a result, I got transcended by Sherman, if not I will be the first!

Extremely fatigued, skin turns red, freaking hot now! Wanna sleep soon...!

0 comments: