? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Today...I know my level....

Today, I attend for the pra-seminar held in my tuition centre. This pra-seminar is for History subject. The teacher gave us some Form 1 questions to do including the passed year PMR Examination questions. And finally, after the class, I realize my weakness...

I had many questions wrong. Sad... After doing the questions from my teacher, I started to worry about my History subject. And I also discovered that tuition's questions are harder than the school one. At school, I do my History very well, I score "A" for History in the examination in school including the Intervensi exam last month.

Somebody said that History is difficult, including me last time. But now I understand History, you will smile when you are doing the questions if you read the book, memorize all the necessary informations...Majority the wrongs I made are from Form 1, including my school exam and intervensi. These mean my Form 1 knowledge for History was empty, sudah kosong....


So, the only way to improve it, is to study hard!

0 comments: