? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Back To School Again!

Today, is the last day of holiday. Tomorrow, is schooling day again. Sad... Actually I do not want to return to school, I want one more week holiday!!! But, no choice, I have to obey the instructions... Takkan I play truancy one...I am lazy but I am a good boy...

This holiday is quite fun for me. Although I not going anywhere during this holiday, but I really enjoy it. Holiday, you think every month got holiday meh...Do you agree with me..?? Yes, I know you do. Whoever also like holiday, the study one, or the lazy one, also like holiday. The study one or hardworking one will spend the holiday time on doing revision, studying or what.. The lazy one will spend his holiday on playing games, sleeping or what... I, as a hardworking student, will definitely studying at home. But honestly, I also a lazy guy, I like to sleep when nothing to do.

Schooling is busy. Sometime need to stay back, sometime need to attend D.C. , but I never D.C. before. Somemore need to go tuition, until 5 o' clock, very tired... From 6 am I leave home, until 5 pm I only can reach home, really grueling.

But schooling also happy because can talk with friends heartily. Talk a lot of craps, plan for the class blog.... many things to do... So, enjoy the last day of holiday and start to struggle tomorrow...

0 comments: