? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 1, 2009

The First Day Of March

Today is 1st March 2009, the first day of March. Time flies! March is coming! PMR is getting nearer and nearer. Why time passes so fast? The faster the time flies, the faster my heart beats!

Haiz...I had no mud because Liverpool loosed in EPL...

Today is Sunday. I woke up quite early, at 8 o'clock. I was tired. Yesterday slept late. After having breakfast, I studied because the exam is coming soon. Studied for an hour, I went out with my family. We went to Popular bookshop to buy some exercise books.

Finally I bought 3 books, Geography, Maths and BM. Actually I bought Maths for fun, because I like to do Maths! Ha! I should buy BM because my BM is not that good, need to improve some more. And I bought some stationary for the coming exam.

One matter makes me unhappy is my electronic dictionary has functionless...Need to waste money again...

Hope March is a happiness month for me!

0 comments: