? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Busy Holiday

Holiday is busy enough. Busy of tuition classes. This holiday I can't go anywhere, cant go travelling, can't go to my grandparent's house. I can only stay at home, to struggle. No longer there will be having the second Intervensi Exam next month. Briefly, there will be having one exam every months, all the time we need to struggle and work hard.

On Monday, I am busy although do not have TUITION.
On Tuesday, I got TUITION.
On Wednesday, I got TUITION.
On Thursday, I got PRA-SEMINAR for History subject.
On Friday, I got EXTRA CLASS for Geography and History.

So, the whole week, I am really busy!!!

0 comments: