? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 7, 2009

15 years~

On Thursday, 5th March, was my 15th birthday. I did not celebrate my Birthday this year because of busy with plenty of homeworks, some more need to do revision to prepare for the coming Ujian Selaras. However, I was happy although I did not receive any presents from any persons because I received my ex-classmates and school friends' benediction through SMS and MSN. For me, presents are not important, benedictions are more important! So, my next year birthday, hope everybody bless me.
Time flies! I am 15 year-old now. When I recall my pass events, I will burst into giggles. Or sometime I will feel regret when I recall my ashamed events. Frankly tell you, I was a very naughty child when I was 4 year-old. I still remember one "fatal" incident on that day, a Sunday of April of year 1998, I play with fire when I was alone in living room ( my father was washing clothes in bathroom while my mother was taking care of my little brother who was a baby aged 0 year-old). I still remember that I used a piece of paper and put it on the fire. The fire was getting vigorous and I was fear, so, the incident was happened when I threw the burning paper onto a cupboard. The cupboard was burning, and, I was dumbfounded. Fortunately, my father smelt the smoke and he came out to find out what was happened. Out of the blue, he was astonished, and he quickly took a bucket of water to put out the fire. Finally, the fire was extinguished. But the part partial of cupboard was destroyed. My father said that lucky the fire was not extend to other furniture, if not, we will die!
This incident make me can't bear to recall. Until today, I was remember this incident very clearly. From that day onwards, my mother was not dare to leave me alone in the living room.
I was an intelligent boy when I was studying in Kindergarten and primary school. Still remember that my art was very bad when I was in kindergarten although I liked to draw. Finally, my mother sent me to art class when I was 7 year-old. From that moment on, my art was improving very much. I could draw well when I was Standard 6 until I was representing the school to participate the inter-school competitions. The 12th year of my life was nice, that year, I achieved straight A's in my UPSR. And due to my excellent result, I was entering the cluster school, Methodist Boys Secondary School Kuala Lumpur.
Form 1, was the hardest year for me in my secondary life. That year, my results were terrible. In Ujian Selaras, I got 5 subjects FAILED! So terrible! Fortunately my result improved in the Mid-year exam and Final-year exam until enabled me to enter the good class in Form 2.
Form 2, I was in Form 2M. Everything were fine. The result was improved a lot compared to Form 1. That year, I started to enjoy.
Form 3, I was in Form 3E, a good class also. This year is a miserable year, a lot of examinations needed to sit. I start to study hard this year because I want to achieve excellent result in PMR. Especially in this type of good class, I must study hard to get a better position.
Actually I hope the time passes slowly, leave more time for me to study. If not, i will get HEART ATTACK due to abnormal HEARTBEATS!

0 comments: