? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 23, 2009

Boring

The Sukan Saringan is postponed to Tuesday, that means tomorrow. This time I really want to play truancy because sukan saringan is damn boring. Actually this stupid sukan saringan should held on the Friday before the school holiday, but, that day was raining like shit, from morning rained until Afternoon. Whole day, we sat in the class, do nothing, talking....damn boring.

I was so regret that why I went to school that day. So, maybe tomorrow I will absent... Maybe only.... maybe yes maybe not, see my mood tomorrow!

0 comments: