? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 12, 2009

What Kind Of Attitude Is This??

EL, BC, Account, BK???

"Which subject will you take next year?" A question asked by my friends frequently.

"Either BC or Accounts will do, I think."

I know that everybody will going to choose the Pilihan Satu, the choice that consists of BM, BI, Maths, Add maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Pend. Moral, Sejarah and the optional subjects ( EL, BC, Accounts and BK ) I myself also tend to choose the Pilihan Satu. Definitely, this class will be stressful because of the tough Science subjects, especially Add Maths which is the nightmare of those students who weak or even strong in Maths. But, I heard a ridiculous answer from someone recently, that was, "Add Maths is not as difficult as expected, I can do well in Add Maths because I'm a Maths expert... Maths wouldn't be a problem for me forever including Add Maths... " In my heart, I think, what kind of person you're, so arrogant for what? Expert in Maths doesn't mean you'll expert in Add Maths. What you think about Add Maths? Is it y+y=2y? Or 1-49x=(1-7x)(1+7x)? What kind of attitude you're? Even the best student never say that Modern Maths is easy.

If there is no problem for you then you better score 10 A1!

I'm not pointing anyone actually, just want to remind everyone never say something is easy before you face a problem.

0 comments: