? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The School Life Today~

Today the Methodist Girls School's students were coming to our school to have fun. Boys school mixed with girls school, what was the result? The answer was DISAPPOINTED! Hey guess what? The girls were so shy to play the games like basketball, some of them were just stood there and waited for the basketball to come and threw to everywhere. They just stood there like a statue.

I borrowed the PJ attire from Zhen Dung, this was the first time I borrowed my friend's shirt. I played basketball for less than 20 seconds and never touched the ball, the whistle blown, showing that the match was ended. Hey! I never touched the ball. So frustrated!

After that I went to play football, the first time I became an attacker, usually I play as a defender. Quite fun and had one shot, not bad... At least better than basketball, let people sub out for 2o seconds, just like those EPL youth players...

I skipped duty today because not feeling very well. Came back home and rest...

Tomorrow librarian Emergency Meeting, surely discuss about the annual dinner and get the Librarian T-shirt.

0 comments: