? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 20, 2009

MONOTONOUS LIFE ><

Yesterday was another loathsome and mournful day for me. I'm so regret why I don't register for tuition. Before that I still pondered whether I should go tuition, but ultimately I decided not to go. Some of my friends said that the tuition is premature for us, and some of my friends encourage me to go. What the hell?? Don't know what to do.

The life during the holiday is monotonous. Early morning, I woke up, eat, online, play, read, sms, watch tv....败犬女王,真情满天下,仙剑三,福气又安康....more "concentrate" on Taiwan dramas lately, even watch hokkien drama although I'm not a Hokkien... Now wait to watch other Hong Kong's new dramas... Everyday almost the same unless I have an outing. But until now I have only receive one invitation from my friend. So sad... I'm so appetent to go to school because I've fed up of this monotonous life. Now, I more prefer to go to school... Before school holiday I skipped, now during school holiday I want to go school... So repugnant!

Yesterday I never online the whole day, what a record of mine... Tonight first EPL match, Liverpool vs Man City. I anticipate Liverpool to win the match. Be stay on track!
LIVERPOOL WILL NEVER WALK ALONE!
Btw, sad of Henry's hand ball...




0 comments: