? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 12, 2009

SORRY FOR NOT GOING TO SCHOOL

I wonder how they do for the choral speaking. I wonder how the teacher feels when see there are a few of students in our class. I wonder how the rocket and water launcher project goes on. I wonder...

Wonder what?? I'm the one who absent today. Today is the last day of school, what do you think about my class? Definitely there are only some students came such as Gordon, Keng Mun, Chee Seng... Others? Where are they? Yeah! Sleeping now, including me... haha

Nothing more to write about today... BORING~

0 comments: