? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 23, 2009

HOLIDAY DUTY + MOVIE

Yesterday was the first day of holiday duty. Well, I reached school quite early, around 8.10 am but ultimately I realized that I was not the earliest, Mun Yew and Alfred already waiting outside the library. The school was so quiet, just like a ghost town, as the SPM and STPM examinations were going on, I could feel the ambience in the exam rooms...

We waited outside the library for almost half an hour. The duty supposed to start approximately 8.30 am but the EXCO had came late. Nevermind, at long she never FFK, we will satisfied. Hey! better don't misunderstanding.

Now I only knew that the books in our library are so dusty! Well, we were asked to mark the books in the open shelf. I one person holding so much lists! Anywhere, should thanks all my friends who helped me a lots. Perhaps you'll fainted if you visit our library yesterday, damn messy, all the books being thrown onto the floor. Overwhelmed by books! Finally, we didn't finish our work, the books were being put on the tables and wait for the next day duty members to handle it.

We signed out approximately 12.50 pm, later than the actual sign-out time, 12.30 pm. After duty, our beloved EXCO, Chiaw Nein invited us go watch movie. Chun Seng, Mun Yew, Jason, and I went, 4 boys 1 girl. Watched " A Christmas Carol " quite nice. Hope next time we go out together again...

APOLOGISE TO MUN YEW FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME... ><

0 comments: