? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Random post~

Recently, I realize that I am obsessed with blogging. From the day I got my result, then I blogged until the new year. Majority of my posts were about my results, my studies, my feelings, my 2009 life... Actually not many people know my blog, that's why my chatbox always remain the same, remain unchanged.

This year I will not change much, just like last year. I'm still a football freak who support Liverpool forever, for sure. This year, all the football freaks such as Ben, Leonard, Mun Yew... will be meet again. Man Utd's fans, Chelsea's fans, Liverpool's fans, Arsenal's fans, Real Madrid's fans, Barcelona's fans.... all talk football again! Me, as a DIE-HARD Liverpool fan, really sad of this great English team.

Don't forget the FIFA World Cup will be held at South Africa during the summer, around June to July, I've forgotten the starting date. Spain, Brazil, Netherland, Portugal, France, England, Argentina, Italy.... Let's see which team will win the world cup, the most presdigious honour in the football world.

I damn freaking anxious to know who same class with me. Hopefully all the ex-3Es same class with me. You all are really fun. Without you all, I can not imagine how dull is my life. And I'm freaking anxious to see how's the look of those Lower-six librarians ( Now Upper-six ) after changing their shirt into light blue. The boys look smarter ; the girls look prettier. Perhaps it happens. And same to Alfred!

2 more days school gonna starts, so, enjoy every hours and every minutes and every seconds now! Because some of us may not stay up late after the school re-open.

Again, happy 2010, happy two-o-one-o, happy two thousand and ten, happy twenty-ten, selamat tahun baru 2010, selamat tahun baru dua puluh sepuluh, selamat tahun baru dua kosong satu kosong, 新年快乐, 二零一零年快乐!

0 comments: