? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 1, 2010

THE FIRST POST OF 2010 ~ HNY!

"BOOM...BOOM...BOOM..." the fireworks were shot off to the night sky, embellished the dark-looking sky. The people were cheering, heralding the arrival of 2010. Although the fireworks pollute the air, but, it does not matter as this was the historical moment when the clock shows 00:00 sharp. It was the historical moment that the world will stride forward to a new civilization.

New year brings new hopes to human. Whatever sadness we had undergone last year should be forgotten. Look forward as the time can not flow backwards, maybe this will make our life more interesting and happier. Remember, " Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is the present " So, we should make full use of today's gift to ensure that we have a pretty bright future.

3 more days the school will re-open. I'm a Form 4 student, upper form already. I promised myself, I want to be a good librarian and student. I know I have many many things to do, I want to join more clubs, I gonna start tuition for the Form 4 syllabus. Everything is new, I hope I can do it perfectly. 2010, definitely a year fulled of anticipations.

For those who scored excellent result in their PMR, don't be arrogant and keep it up until SPM. ( I know I'm going too far ) Simultaneously, for those who didn't score well, do not give up! I trust you can do better! I'm not sarcastic. Cheer up! And all my dear friends, I LOVE YOU ALL! For the First formers who are going to start their studies in secondary school, GOOD LUCK and for those who entered MBS, be enjoy!

Lastly, for the other western countries which are celebrating the countdown event now, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

May this year a peaceful year? Hope so.

0 comments: