? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Boring~

Recently, I am so busy with homeworks. Almost every subjects got homeworks, chemistry, add maths, maths, bio.... haiz... boring...

My Sport house is Doraisamy, having practise on Monday. Actually I am not happy with the Form 4 AJK..., I really don't like him, not say that I am racist. The captain is a prefect, vice captain is our form 4's student, secretary is our librarian board's secretary, treasurer is my classmate... Quite okay...

Still blurred with add maths... sad T_T... Now, my hope is to pass my add maths during the first term exam. Mustn't failed! f(x), g(x), gf(x), .......one-to-one relation, one-to-many relation....

Exhausted~

0 comments: