? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Schooling ^^

Finally, the seemingly endless holidays gonna end soon. Tomorrow, 4th January, is the day when all the students start their schooling again. The first formers gonna start their secondary school life, just like me when I stepped into MBS on the first day, so tension, so freaking nervous, as all the unknown faces were around me.

I had taken the tuition timetable. Still ponder whether want to take Account or Mandarin. The timetable really makes me faint. I still don't know which days I want.

So, get ready for tomorrow. Remember to sleep earlier, otherwise some of us may not able to wake up.

See you all tomorrow.

0 comments: