? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Relieved~

When I received the news about the PMR results will be announced on 24th December, the first thing that came to my mind was," Gosh! What the hell!!? What's wrong with the government? Why must the candidates face the nightmare on Christmas eve? " I remember a 'custom', that is, the PMR results will be released after the Christmas celebrations every year, either 26, 27 or even later, 30th. So, When I heard this news, I was so astonished and I really couldn't believe my ears.

I felt so miserable before getting the result. Especially last night, I couldn't really take a good sleep. I was on the bed approximately 10.30 pm, although it was quite early, but I was not sleep completely, I was still thinking about the destiny day. My mum also felt nervous, I think she was more nervous than me... haha...

~DESTINY HOURS~

There comes the day, 24th December. This morning, the sky was brilliant blue, the birds were chirping, a melody could be heard, what a nice morning. But, I was rather emo this morning.

I reached school quite early, around 9.30 am. There were a few students in front of the school office. My heartbeats became rather fast and abnormal, sweaty forehead and palms...

Gradually, the students crowded the T-Mori classrooms, all the students were so anxious to know their result. Before we got our result, some of the students from other classes were coming out from the class with a satisfied smile. They got excellent result! These made me felt more tension and panic, wondered if I don't get what I want, how I gonna face my parents who had supported me all the times?

Eventually, our class teacher was in, we were so excited, anxious and terrified! Now, the destiny moment. Many excellent students achieve straight As as anticipated. Finally it was my turn, I was so anxious, sweating much... When I saw my result slip... WAHHH!!!! I got straight As!!! It was so unbelievable!!! Before this, I thought I could only get 6As, but, thanks God for grants me straight As. Immediately, I called my parents, SO HAPPY!!!!

I should go celebrate with my friends. But, due to some problems, I went home. Today is the Christmas eve, tomorrow is Christmas!!! Yeah! I will go back to my hometown tomorrow, spreading this good news to my relatives.

I remember what Cikgu Subra had said, " PMR is not only for yourselves, it's for your parents also! Achieve excellent result to make our parents happy and proud of us, don't ever neglect our parents. " Yup, I agree. Damn agree. Now I know the meaning of this words. Let our parents proud of us.

Today, it's a memorable day. I'd not forget this destiny day, which was made me felt miserable before that...

0 comments: