? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year, New Wishes

2009 will be ends in the 2 days time. So, is 2009 a happy and satisfied year? Yes, I'm so satisfied! In this 2 days, what you want to do? To make this year more perfect and happy. 2 days, actually it's less than 48 hours. Time flies, just a blink of eyes, the new year will be arrive soon.

New year, everybody should have new wishes... So, what are my wishes?

1) Form 4, definitely a tough year. So, I hope my result will be maintained like my Form 3's result. Don't get FAILS...
2) Be a responsible and adorable librarian, struggle to have a higher rank, not too high, but not too low, just a DL will do, or ACL...
3) Get more 'angpau' during Chinese New Year.
4) Make more friends, especially female.
5) Add Maths will not make me FAINT!
6) Looking for a part-time job, during holiday, to earn some money for my use.
7) Have a girl friend.
8) Happy family ^^
9) Get a new handphone, I know it's quite impossible because I just changed my handphone this year.
10) Less works...

These are my new year's wishes... I'm not a greedy person, I just want my life to be more comfortable and become a useful person. I don't want much, just want to lighten my parents' burden. Everyone happy, I happy. The world peace, no more conflicts, is the best new year gift for the world.

Be happy, always happy...

Happy New Year =)

0 comments: