? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 27, 2009

HAPPY

Well, I think this is a very good start...

The straight A's granted from the God to me really make me erratic and I really couldn't believe my eyes. Undeniably, this result really give me an opportunity to corroborate that nothing is impossible, the improbable will be procurable if we're willing to strive before the exam and as a result, all the efforts finally paid off.

But I know that I can't be overjoyed, because this is only the beginning...

More and more obstacles are waiting us...

PMR is just a start, of course, we should be happy for our achievement, not say that it's useless. It's useful!

Okay, let's pray that 2010 will be an idyllic year...

0 comments: