? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 17, 2009

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!

I received a bad news, extremely bad news, that is, the day of the PMR results collection day will be dropped on the 24th December 2009, Thursday. It's the day before Christmas.

So, is it a good news, or bad news? I don't know. For somebody who is anxious to know their result, unequivocally they hope the day to come. On the other hand, for those who don't want to know nor imagine how "excellent" or "worse" their results are, they really want the time to pass slowly... One thing I very sure is, I'm the one who anxious to know my result but actually not willing to face the jugdement day... I don't how abnormal and how fast my heartbeats will be, I don't know how sweaty is my palms, I don't know how tension am I and I don't know how pale is my face when I reach school and waiting for the result slip...

After getting result I have to go celebrate Christmas with relatives. So, if my result is poor as unanticipated, how am I gonna face them? Surely they will ask, " How many A's you got? " " 7 A's? 8 A's " Gosh! Gosh! Gosh!

So pray hard that my efforts will pay off eventually... Let's pray...

0 comments: