? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 26, 2010

Updated ^^ 26 Feb 2010

What a BAD news, English 1119 and Add Maths fall on the first day. Both can kill me, indeed.

First exam gonna come and yet I am sitting in front of the computer, blogging and facebook-ing now. Next Tuesday is the DAY, a fortnight later is also the DAY, the last day exam. I kinda miss my Form 3 life, although I did not study a lot( people assume I studied everyday and everywhere ), but I still could get satisfying result. But now, Form 4, if lazy and throw away all the books, take Form 4 life as a honeymoon year, definitely you will fall into hot water and really difficult for you to get rid of it. So, people says, PMR straight A's does not matter, most importantly is upper form's result and SPM which will determine our future.

STPM result came out yesterday, all the ex-Form sixes came back to take their result. They put on their smiles on their faces which portray to us that they have SUCCEED! Yeah MBS really creates historical excellent results for PMR and STPM, indeed. The next coming exam, SPM will be released very soon, hope all the candidates pass their result with flying colours!

When I see you, my heartbeats will become faster and abnormal. Why I have this kind of feelings? I dunno. You dunno. Nobody knows. BUT, God KNOWS.

I wanna love you, but I am not stouthearted enough,
I am not coward; I am still struggling;
Whether I have to live into your heart,
If given an opportunity,
I will choose to LOVE you, rather than keep it in my mind,
Mentally tormented,
Don't leave me, don't abandon me;
I need you; I need your LOVE-

I MISS YOU and I LOVE YOU~

Do remember, "I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU MY DEAR"

0 comments: