? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Online in IT Lab

I am currently sitting in the IT lab, blogging now, teacher is giving us some tips for the exam. Sadly I never concentrate and listen to it, no enthuasiasm for Computer Literacy. I will never forget, I never score an 'A' for Computer Literacy from Form 1 until Form 3. Sad T_T

Doing Literature now, done "The Man He Killed" and 10 more to go for another long long poem "Dulce Et Decorum Est" People asks why my handwriting so neat nand nice, huh? anyway, thanks for praising me!

Continue facebooking...

Bye~

0 comments: