? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

First Day of Schooling in February

We should clap or give applause in an appropriate situation, just like Pn Loh said. Well, when a person is giving his or her announcement, we should not clap, while a person is giving his or her speech, it is the time for us to clap. What are the differences between announcement and speech? The different is the SPELLING? Or the PRONUNCIATION? NONSENSE! Well, an announcement is a message that someone delivers to us while a speech is a talk that someone tells us that might have something we can actually proud of. Just like the principal is telling the whole school for the astounding PMR results. Then, we give applause and clap. BLAK BLAK BLAK....

Today was a dull day. When I stepped my foot into the classroom, I was astonished as the BATS excreted their waste products onto the floor. Damn dirty and it was so IRRITATING! Our class is dirty enough, somemore the SHITS... Speechless...

I did my homeworks for the whole PJK period as I did not change my shirt. ENGLISH LITERATURE! OHMYGOD! I had not even start a word, but I was fortunate enough as I became COPYCAT again! But frankly not PURE COPYCAT, I edited and added some of my points.

I find myself rather STRESSFUL as Mrs Ramani really put high expectation on us for the English Literature examination marks. I am freaking worry that I can not reach the target as my English is not as good as you think. EL is really a tough paper, hopefully I can score well, I do not want to be FAILURE!

Happy Birthday to Woei Loong, our beloved monitor. Enjoy the GAME! HAhahA!

Don't really want to write much... I am doing the Moral project now.

0 comments: