? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Holiday

Holiday, is the time for me to relax myself forget everythings good or bad happened in school.
Forget about mid-year exam from now onward...
Recently I never update my blog because I was busy preparing for my exam and yet, I am freed from it!
Now, I want to plan for my holidays...
Recently, I am very delighted...

I am satisfied for what I had done for the library...
Before Teacher's Day, we helped to carry chairs and cleaned them ( To conserve the teacher's ass Alfred said so )
After Teacher's Day, we helped to carry back all the tables, without querimony...
Just like a sweating man, or just finished taking bath...
After that the Librarian's Exam, NIGHTMARE
All the questions seem to be very easy, but they were TOUGH
And the rules were crazy, strict...
Can't imagine my result...
Now just pray the Lord,
Let the Lord make the decision for us...

Today just a simple and short post, I am lazy...


Signing off,
Choon Yung, 1226, 31 May

0 comments: