? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mixed feelings T_T

I have successfully pass my probationary period, I really couldn't express my happiness at the moment after Soon Khen was declared the result. Thank God for giving me a chance to serve the resource centre, here I want to worship You for allowing me to become one of the members of the adorable Librarian Board of MBSSKL. Besides that, an extremely sincere appreciation I wish to all the seniors who gave me a lot of guidance. Thank you!

Yesterday, actually, I was moody. I really couldn't accept my result for my Moral Test. In order to add more marks, I was argueing to the teacher for some answers that might be suitable. Obviosly, I deserved to get full marks for my essay part. But, the more I wish, the more I disappointed. The answer I wrote is obviously, absolutely, certainly, 100 percent CORRECT. Okay, let me ask you : "A person don't want to smoke although he is invited by his friend, he tells his friend about the disadvantages of smoking, that is, spoilt the family's image and reputation. In this case, what value(s) are owned by the person? Write 2 values that he owns. "
What will you write for the answer? Nilai Harga Diri, is that correct? I think it is correct! For some very logic reasons. However, the teacher was not accept my answer. Haiz...

I am not blaming the teacher. I'm just express my dissatisfaction. I know that being a teacher is very hard to accept some answers that he or she thinks are wrong. Nevermind, I will face the fact with open-minded. I won't blame the teacher.

Again, I want to express my happiness for being a librarian. Hope I can become a good and responsible libarian. And lastly I want to say thanks to my parents who gave me a lot of supports... THANK YOU~

~Esprit de Corps~


Signing off,
1617, Saturday

0 comments: