? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Holiday

What can I say is BORING...
Damn boring during the holidays...
Busy doing homeworks and project...
Now only start to do my works...HAHA
Because I just came back from my grandparent's house...
Now only start...
But I believe...
I will finish all the works before the school re-open...
Once the school has re-open...
Is the time to struggle again...
PMR is getting nearer and nearer...
Still has not prepare yet...
Haiz...

Feel like dying...
Hope there will be 48 hours each day...

I happy, everybody happy...
Is it?
LOL
I know it is out of the question...^^

But,
Hopefully...
It will be actualized...
LOL~
Speechless~
Gonna go now...
Bye for now have a nice day...


*God will always be with you*
*God bless you*

BYE BYE!

Signing off,
Choon Yung, 1823

0 comments: