? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm Back!!!

For at least two months I never update me blog, sometime I'm lazy but most of my time occupied by revisions and tuitions... PMR is approaching us, every second is very important, but sometime you'll find that you will doze off when sitting on your study table although you're itching to achieve result with flying colours in all the exam... Feel like losing one's way, don't know where to start, don't know where to memorize...

BOSL was having the first GM on Monday, both of our secretary was chosen... For this, I have no comments because she's deserve to get this post...


Again, Happy Birthday to Adeline!!!

Lastly, happy holiday and enjoy our studying!!!

0 comments: