? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 50792 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (63 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 35586 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Result of Intervensi Exam.

Finally Intervensi Exam ended. All the papers were returned except for Kemahiran Hidup. The results make me satisfied. I am quite happy with my result.
I got 5A1B1C.
BM--78(A)
BI--Less 1 more mark to get 'A', 74(B)
Sej--The lowest marks in my record of the History Subject, 77(A)
Geo--Sure get 'A'! My tuition teacher gives damn many exercises... 85(A)
Sci--The highest among all the papers, 95(A)...careless mistakes...
Maths--Lot of careless mistakes! 86(A)
BC--Sad...First time I got 'C' in BC... 60(C) Haiz...Hope to withdraw BC...
KH--??? (Hope can get 'A')

0 comments: